Thursday, May 8, 2008

This is getting serious

This past Sunday, we were told that Kyler had a girlfriend (by his Sunday School teacher). Apparently these two gave each other hugs, told each other "I love you" and then KISSED!!....IN CHURCH...ON THE LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! Her mom gave her a little talking to about kissing on the lips, but we just couldn't bring ourselves to say anything. In our family, we kiss our kids on the lips. Some say it's gross, but they are our children and just so gosh darn cute!
Anyway, back to the story. I thought it was just a Sunday thing, but apparently, he really likes this girl. He's been walking around the house showing her things and playing with her. I just put him down for a nap and he asked me to make her a bed on the floor so she could sleep, too. He made a point to tell me, though, that HE would be on the bed and she would be on the floor. At least he knows some boundries!

No comments: