Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My firsts

I don't remember many of my big firsts. I was too young or too out of it (thinking ahead and not living in the moment) to remember.
I will remember my first interview where I didn't get the job. He said they had filled the position, but I interviewed very well. For some reason that's not a whole lot of comfort now. I feel like I've let my husband down. I was so confident going in. I thought for sure I had it in the bag (until he told me there were 10 others). Don't know where to go from here. "Just keep looking." "It's just not where God wants you." Thankfully, I'm allowed to be upset with God sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is in control, my friend!
Hang in there!
Keep the bargain tips coming, especially Children's Place!
~The Bargain Shopper Lady