Monday, November 10, 2008

Hubby bragging

I'm trying to brag more on my husband. We've come a llloooooooong way in our almost 5 1/2 years of marriage and I am very proud of that! On Saturday, Aaliyah woke up at 5:30 (yes, a.m.). I was groaning myself out of bed when he said, "I'll get her." Yeah! I get to sleep a few extra minutes before I'm woken up to make coffee and breakfast. A few minutes later hubby opens the door and says, "how do I make the coffee?"
Now...before you say anything...he really and honestly does not know how I make the coffee. He just knows that it's there in the morning when he needs it, no questions asked.
I tell him how much water and how much beans to grind and he closes the door. The next thing I know it's 7:00! I got to sleep until 7:00!!!!! I was sooo excited! Every now and then he does this for me and it is WONDERFUL! I may have gotten to sleep longer, but...breakfast had to be made. :)

No comments: