Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I've decided to make some major changes for 2008. Wait...I always say that...it very rarely ever happens. Some of my bad habits are just so ingrained in me that I have a very difficult time breaking them. Some of my goals for 2008 are:

eat better (but isn't that on everyone's list?)
exercise more consistently (again, on everyone's list)
make a budget and stick to it (takes cooperation from the husband, so we'll see about that one)
increase my show schedule and be more effecient and effective at my business
take time to stop and enjoy my children (I'm guilty of thinking that they are in my way instead of getting down and playing with them)
start looking on the positive side of things first
let my husband know how much I appreciate him working so hard so that I can work from home and take care of our children
make time for "date nights" once a month, every month

This is just the tip of the iceberg for me. Let me know what your goals are for the new year. Accountability is one of the things that helps you stick to your goals when the going gets tough.

No comments: