Friday, April 18, 2008

My baby's growing up

Kyler went to his first Nashville Sounds baseball game with daddy on Wed. :( He was so excited and I really wanted to be there, too, but we had agreed that this was a daddy/son kind of thing and I'll get to go to the night and weekend games. They didn't take the camera, but I did get some pics before they left.

Kyler getting his very first baseball glove.








Here are a couple before daddy came home to take him to the game.







You should have seen everything he came home with! He had a picture, pennant, hat and his glove all signed by Ozzie! He also kept going on about how he didn't have fun because a girl beat him to home plate when he got to run the bases after the game. All in all, I think they had a good time and are looking forward to the other day games this season.

1 comment:

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Let me just say that I am so envious of your family. Your children are beautiful, but I mean of the harmony your family and inlaws seem to have. I moved from Nashville to the midwest and got married. My spouses' inlaws have nothing to do with me because we have an interracial marriage. And to see your page, your blog and your extended family from both sides loving you and your children. Well let's just say you give me hope. Thanks for having your blog and brightening my day a bit.