Saturday, April 26, 2008

okay, I'm slacking

but it's been a hard two weeks...sort of. Let's just say that with everything that has happened this week, I still have a peace that only comes from knowing that my God has everything in his hands.
Two big things happened these last two weeks that made me a little stressed.
#1 - I have to get a job. The job I currently have (Pampered Chef) is not working for me. Or, I'm not working hard enough at it. It's just getting a lot harder to make money at it and, frankly, I need more than I can put into it right now. So...I'm looking for something I can do in the evenings after my hubby gets home that will bring in some more money and not tie up the computer (since he still has work to do when he gets home). I've applied to Wal-Mart...not great for a college graduate with a teaching license, I know...but I'm open to options from you. Any ideas?
#2 - we have to move. I won't go into details in this public forum, but we need to move by the end of May. We are looking and praying for the right place. I am NOT looking forward to packing up everything and going through the moving process again, but this is what has to be done.

So...that's basically what has happened the last couple of weeks...just in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about private music lessons?
Chasie