Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Shamless plug for The Pampered Chef

Hello all! I hope this finds you well and excited for summer. I know I am!

What is the best thing about summer for you? I love the chance to play outside with my kids and husband, grilling out, and visiting family and friends. Aren't cookouts and picnics the best?!! I have issued myself a personal challenge this summer and you can help! I want to book 6 shows in June and 8 shows in July to keep my business strong. No "lazy days of summer" for me...I want to be busy, busy, busy.

With the economy on the skids and the price of everything going up, I'm sure we all will have to be inventive this summer when it comes to entertaining. The Pampered Chef has great opportunities to stock your kitchen with the tools you'll need for summer for a greatly discounted price or even for FREE!!! All you have to do is invite some friends and maybe some family over (you know you were going to anyway) and let me do the cooking! You don't even have to clean the dishes b/c I take all my dirty dishes home with me. :) What a great chance to re-connect this summer and stock your kitchen for FREE!! Or even better...what a great chance to start your own business and earn that extra income for gas or the vacation you had to put on hold this summer. The Pampered Chef fits into your schedule as much or as little as you need.

Give it a shot! There is no risk! Leave a comment (I won't publish it), email, or call me today to learn about the Host Only specials for June and July.

No comments: