Tuesday, June 2, 2009

need some suggestions

Does anyone have any suggestions for good, Christ-centered homeschool materials for preschool? I want to be prepared if we can't get Kyler into a preschool program next year. It would be nice if there was something that could be tailored down for Aaliyah, too! Or, if there are any suggestions about what I could have her do during school time, that would be greatly appreciated, too. She won't go play by herself because she wants to be just like "Kywer." Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirsten! Don't know if you're still wanting homeschool material, but my god brother and family have been doing home schooling for many years now and are very christian based in all they do. If you'd like to be in touch, I can send you their email. Just send me a message on FB.--Courtney