Friday, August 8, 2008

SCC and loss

I have been keeping up with the Chapmans via Jim Houser's blog. I'm trying not to become obsessed. :)
I have been reading a lot lately about people who have lost children. It doesn't matter how they lost them, but I seem surrounded by it. I don't know if it's my own doing or not. Everytime I feel that I'm being surrounded by something, I think that God is preparing me. I don't know what for, but I feel that way now. Perhaps I will have a close personal friend lose a child and I need to know how to help them or what to say? Maybe this is something that will help me one day in the mission field? There are other scenarios, but I don't dare utter the words out loud much less type them for all of the world wide web to see. Just know that I feel called to my knees for this family and all families who are grieving today. I know there are up days and there are really bad days. God is there through it all and He will bring people to him through everything.

No comments: