Monday, October 8, 2007

Family

My grandparents, uncle, and two cousins came into town this weekend for a visit. It was so nice to see them. This was the first time they all got to see Aaliyah and the first time I had seen my cousins in 2 years! Chasie is only 7 weeks younger than I am and her son is exactly 14 months younger than Kyler. Funny thing, Aaliyah is one day shy of 14 months younger than Chase! Weird how those things happen. Here are some pics of the weekend.


We went on a tour of the Jack Daniel's Distillery on Friday. Here is Chasie and her son Chase.


Uncle Darrel and his son Rory.


The tall one is my brother. The short one is my son, Kyler. Scary thing is, Kyler will probably be as big as his uncle one day!


Close up shot of a bottle of Jack. I was trying to do some "artsy" shots.


My grandparents enjoying a sit after the hour-long tour.


Kyler posing with the Jack race car.


This is a rare sighting of my brother holding his neice (only because he rarely gets to see the kids)!


Kyler and his great-grandpa playing.


Rory and his nephew, Chase. There was a lot of playing around with the boys this weekend!


Aaliyah and her great-grandma.


Uncle Darrel deep in thought in my parent's front yard.

There are a lot of pictures that I won't post for space sake. This is most likely the last time grandpa will be able to get our here. I will treasure all the pictures I got of him and only hope I can get back to Oklahoma before his mind gets even worse than it already is. It's hard to see someone you love so much forget that they even know who you are. I can't imagine what Grandma has to go through every day.

No comments: