Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Friday

TGIF!!!! If I can make it through this week, I can make it through anything. Of course, next week could be worse. You never know. Aaliyah is still on a princess kick and it's messing with our nursing. I'm kind of upset because it is kinda her fault for not nursing as long as she needs to. She's almost at the point where she would rather take a bottle. I hate that, but whatever gets her to take what she needs to be healthy! I think she just likes making my life hard. ;)
Kyler's also on a kick. It's the "I can do whatever I want because I'm a boy" kick. I don't know where he got that from, but that's his answer to almost anything. "I can because I'm a boy!"

No updates on how my brother did on his PT test, yet. He won't have the bloodwork results until Monday. It's going to be a long, rough weekend.

No comments: