Sunday, July 8, 2007

from June 16, 2007

The decision has been made

Well, it's almost official...I'm going to be a stay-at-home mom full time. I say "almost official" because I haven't turned in my resignation or even told my principal yet. Money will be tight, but for us, when has it not been? :) I will still continue with my Pampered Chef business, but will really have to start cranking out the business. So if you or anyone you know wants to host a Pampered Chef cooking show (I have some really great themed show ideas) then please let me know! Ray's business is really doing great. He's partnered up with some local real estate agents and is getting involved locally to give himself some more exposure. We are really excited about where this could take him and his business. If all else fails, I can teach private voice lessons in the afternoons. I'm really excited about this new chapter my life and I'm looking forward to seeing Aaliyah reach all these milestones that I missed with Kyler because Ray was home with him when I had to go back to work. I am asking for prayers during the next few months, though. We have a lot coming up both financially and personally and we will need God's strength and provision to make it through. I am confident that He will pull us through and hope that I can rely on Him completely instead of trying to control everything myself, which I am prone to do. I hope you have a wonderful summer and are blessed with the knowledge that God is in control no matter what. I saw a sign on a church last week that said "write out your plans in pencil, then give God the eraser."

No comments: